In rooms with low ceilings, the Period Arts Bodega Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light provides satisfying air circulation in a design based on the historic West Coast Arts & Crafts style. Its otherwise clean cylindrical housing has a rustic hammered texture and exposed rivet assembly. Available in a variety of finishes, blade colors, sizes, lamping and control options.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Bodega Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Cylindrical shade (for with-light options: adds 3" to overall height)
- 4 blades
- Airflow: 4764.77 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5047.33 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 56.5 watts (high, 42" blades); 56.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 84.33 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 88.86 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Round canopy
- Not suitable for sloped ceilings
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Hammered Steel with Silver,
Hammered Steel with White,
Rubbed Bronze with Black,
Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany,
Rubbed Bronze with Maple
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003
- 26W Fluorescent, 75W Halogen, or No Light.
- Housing: Diameter 7.25"
- Fan with Light: Height 15"
- Fan Without Light: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.