The Period Arts Lapa Ceiling Fan with Optional Light provides refreshing air circulation with its quiet and reliable operation and enhances decor with its clean Craftsman style. Available in a Rubbed Bronze finish and with a choice between numerous blade colors, sizes, lamping and control options.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Lapa Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Mica or Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3" to overall height)
- Rubbed Bronze finish
- 4 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 5" and one 13" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
Finish and Blade:
Rubbed Bronze with Black
Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany
Rubbed Bronze with Maple
75W Halogen Glass
75W Halogen Mica
26W Fluorescent Glass
26W Fluorescent Mica
Fan Speed Control Only 001
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002
Handheld Remote Control 003
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt non-dimmable Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Downrod: Length 5", Length 13"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 9", Diameter 7"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 52"
- With 5 in. Downrod: Overall Height 16"
- With 13 in. Downrod: Overall Height 24"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.7143 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.