The Period Arts Industry Ceiling Fan with Optional Light transforms interiors with its satisfying air circulation and a distinctive design inspired by American industrial history. Available in a wide variety of finish/blade color pairings, sizes, lamping and control options.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Industry Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade (for with-light options; Open shade adds 5" to overall height, Closed adds 4")
- 4 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 2" and one 9" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
Finish and Blade:
Galvanized with Black
Galvanized with Mahogany
Galvanized with Maple
Galvanized with Silver
Galvanized with White
Polished Copper with Black
Polished Copper with Mahogany
Polished Copper with Maple
Rust with Black
Rust with Mahogany
Rust with Maple
75W Halogen Open
75W Halogen Closed
26W Fluorescent Closed
26W Fluorescent Open
Fan Speed Control Only 001
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002
Handheld Remote Control 003
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt non-dimmable Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 24"
- Downrod: Length 2", Length 9"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 14.25", Diameter 7.25"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.