The Period Arts Bodega Ceiling Fan with Optional Light provides satisfying air circulation in a design based on the historic West Coast Arts & Crafts style. The form is similar to Lapa, but with a rich hammered texture and exposed rivet assembly. Available in a variety of finish, blade color, size, lamping and control options.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Bodega Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3" to overall height)
- 4 blades
- Airflow: 4764.77 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5047.33 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 56.5 watts (high, 42" blades); 56.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 84.33 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 88.86 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 5" and one 13" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Hammered Steel with Silver,
Hammered Steel with White,
Rubbed Bronze with Black,
Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany,
Rubbed Bronze with Maple
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003
- 26W Fluorescent, 75W Halogen, or No Light.
- Downrod: Length 13", Length 5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 8.75", Diameter 7.25"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
- With 5 inch Downrod: Overall Height 16"
- With 13 inch Downrod: Overall Height 24"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.