The Artemide Sphera Suspension injects mid-century modern style into 21st century interiors with a classic glass orb providing inviting overall illumination and a concentrated burst of downlighting. All of the available sizes--the Sphera 10, Sphera 14, and Sphera 17--feature a hand-blown globe of Etched White glass. Designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Burr.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Sphera Suspension is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped hand-blown Etched White glass shade
- Steel trim around bottom opening
- Aluminum support
- Steel ceiling canopy
- Polished Chrome finish
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Clear electrical cord
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Burr
- 10" option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 17" option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Mdeium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 14" option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 10 in. Option: Height 12", Diameter 10", Overall Hanging Length 14", Adjustable To 84"
- 14 in. Option: Height 16", Diameter 14", Overall Hanging Length 19", Adjustable To 88"
- 17 in. Option: Height 19", Diameter 17", Overall Hanging Length 16", Adjustable To 91"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.