The Robert Abbey Ventana Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler is a distinguished light with a slim column and bold back plate of ebony wood accented with natural brass or polished nickel. The Ventana Wall Sconce also features a natural linen shade and a Hi-Low switch providing just the right amount of light control. Includes a pin-up kit with a cord and 24" cord cover, allowing it to be plugged into a standard outlet.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ventana Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- Rotary Base Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Ebony wood with antique brass,
Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Fixture Height 17", Depth 8":
- Plate Diameter 6.5":
- Shade Height 6.25", Lower Depth 6", Lower Width 9":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.