The Robert Abbey Ventana Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler is a distinguished light with a slim column and bold back plate of ebony wood accented with natural brass or polished nickel. The Ventana Wall Sconce also features a natural linen shade and a Hi-Low switch providing just the right amount of light control. Includes a pin-up kit with a cord and 24" cord cover, allowing it to be plugged into a standard outlet.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- Rotary Base Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Ebony wood with antique brass,
Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Fixture: Height 17", Depth 8"
- Plate: Diameter 6.5"
- Shade: Height 6.25", Lower Depth 6", Lower Width 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.