The Artemide Pipe Suspension is a ceiling mounted light for directional direct/indirect fluorescent lighting. It features a flexible steel body, a polycarbonate shade and energy-saving fluorescent lamping. Designed by Herzog & Demeuron. Winner of the 2004 Compasso d'Oro Award.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Pipe Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Herzog & de Meuron
- Molded translucent White polycarbonate diffuser
- Perforated interior aluminum reflector
- Concealed ceiling plate in White lacquered finish
- Flexible steel stem with Grey lacquered finish
- Translucent White silicone sleeve over stem
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Herzog & Demeuron, 2002
- Compasso d'Oro Award, 2004
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Fixture: Height 54.25", Diameter 8.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.