The Artemide Logico Mini Single Suspension is modern lighting that emulates draped fabric. It does so with hand-blown glass, which is formed into graceful folds and treated in a soft satined finish. The Logico Mini Single Suspension was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert as part of the Logico collection.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Mini Single Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Gerhard Reichert, Michele De Lucchi
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Depth 11", Height 8.69", Width 11"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.