The Artemide Logico Triple Nested Suspension was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert to add richly layered light into modern spaces. The singular shade is actually three hand-blown glass shades formed into one tightly nested configuration, their various folds fitting together like puzzle pieces. Part of the Logico collection.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Triple Nested Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Gerhard Reichert
- Finish: Pale Grey Matte
- 3 hand-blown glass shades with satined finish, in nested configuration
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter Adjustable To 79"
- Fixture: Diameter 26", Height 12.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.