Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert, the Artemide Logico Single Suspension enlivens an interior space with a burst of bright illumination and soft, fluid folds of glass. The shade is hand-blown and molded into its distinctive, drape-like form. The satin finish adds further softness and helps evenly diffuse the light.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Single Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Gerhard Reichert
- Finish: Pale Grey Matte
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter Adjustable To 79"
- Fixture: Width 15.75", Height 12.25", Depth 15.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.