The Artemide Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce adds a strong, architectural element to any wallscape. The Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce was designed by Neil Poulton and features die-cast aluminum and upper and lower diffusers. Created to last with energy efficient, high efficiency fluorescent, halogen or LED lighting.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Upper diffuser in clear molded polycarbonate
- Lower diffuser in opaline molded polycarbonate
- Extruded aluminum frame and die-cast aluminum end caps
- US version includes round steel wall plate; mounts to standard electrical junction boxes
- ADA Compliant
- UL listed on halogen models
- ETL listed on fluorescent models
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Neil Poulton
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt T3 R7s Clear Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt G24q-2 T4 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent Option Fixture: Height 1.75"
- Halogen Option Fixture: Height 1.25"
- Fluorescent Option Fixture: Width 8.25"
- Halogen Option Fixture: Width 8.25"
- Fluorescent Option Fixture: Depth 4"
- Halogen Option Fixture: Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.