The Artemide Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce adds a strong, architectural element to any wallscape. The Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce was designed by Neil Poulton and features die-cast aluminum and upper and lower diffusers. Created to last with energy efficient, high efficiency fluorescent, halogen or LED lighting.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talo 21 Mini Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Neil Poulton in 2002
- Shade Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Upper diffuser in clear molded polycarbonate
- Lower diffuser in opaline molded polycarbonate
- Extruded aluminum frame and die-cast aluminum end caps
- US version includes round steel wall plate; mounts to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL listed on halogen models
- ETL listed on fluorescent models
- ADA compliant
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Width 8.25", Height 1.75", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.