Bring the award-winning design of the Tolomeo to smaller spaces with the Artemide Tolomeo Micro Wall Lamp. This light is smoothly adjustable with the distinctive tension cables and internal tension wires, and a shade that rotates up to 360 degrees. Available with two mounting options (direct wire or pin-up). Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Micro Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Stamped anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Fully-adjustable articulated polished aluminum arm structure
- Polished aluminum joints
- Polished aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Stainless steel internal tension springs
- On/off switch on cord
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- J Bracket Option Fixture: Height 29.13", Extension Adjustable From 19.31", Adjustable To 28.75"
- S Bracket Option Fixture: Height 29.13", Extension Adjustable From 19.31", Adjustable To 28.75"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.