The Artemide Tolomeo Reading Floor Lamp with 9 Inch Base was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina to provide the superb light and directionality of the original Tolomeo table lamp--but on a larger scale. This floor lamp is made entirely out of aluminum and steel, the shade and arms infinitely and smoothly adjustable.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Reading Floor Lamp with 9 In. Base is available with the following:
- Flared anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Highly-polished anodized aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints
- Polished die-cast aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Stainless steel internal tension springs
- Weighted steel base with stamped aluminum cover
- On/off switch on lampholder
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, 1990
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.