The Oggetti Luce Fili Large Pendant provides a burst of bright downlighting in a design rich with handcrafted appeal. Mouth-blown and signed, the Italian glass shade features a gradated look, moving from a darker hue at the top to a transparent look embellished with hand-applied glass strands at the bottom.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Fili Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Maxbina
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Mouth-blown glass shade
- Hand-applied glass strands
- Satin Nickel finish
- Flush ceiling canopy
- 120" field-adjustable suspension cord
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Amber and Red,
Green and Topaz,
Satin and Black,
Satin and Clear
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 143"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.