A rustic, charmingly simple outdoor pendant, available in three sizes (Entryway, Estate, Garden). The Coe Studios Hanging Lamp is made with durable solid brass and features a clear or frosted glass shade. It is designed to hang under the eaves of a house, from an arbor, or in other overhead settings (even interior).
Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Hanging Lamp is available with the following:
- Handblown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid bronze construction
- Bronze escutcheon canopy
- 16" handmade bronze 1/4" rod chain
- Additional chain available upon request
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- Designed by Jerry Coe
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included). Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp ( included). Garden option utilizes one 15 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (two included).
- Entryway Option Fixture: Height 7"
- Estate Option Fixture: Height 8"
- Garden Option Fixture: Height 4.5"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Width 12"
- Estate Option Fixture: Width 18"
- Garden Option Fixture: Width 8"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Depth 12"
- Estate Option Fixture: Depth 18"
- Garden Option Fixture: Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.