Part of the design collection at the the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York, the Foscarini Havana Floor Lamp features a lacquered or chrome metal stem and base and a shade comprised of 4 satin-finish polyethylene elements linked at the edges with small, circular clips. A 1993 design by Jozeph Forakis.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Havana Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- 4 satin-finished Polyethylene shade elements linked with small, circular clips
- In-line on/off switch
- Metal stem and base
- Part of the MoMA design collection
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis, 1993
- Made in Italy
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 23 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 66.88"
- Shade: Height 51", Diameter 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.