The Hubbardton Forge Metra Twin Buffet Lamp provides a soft cloud of radiance to interiors in an elegant design with handcrafted appeal. The Metra Twin Buffet Lamp features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Metra Twin Buffet Lamp is available with the following:
- Two tube-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- UL Listed.
- Made in USA
- Two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 40 Watt 120 Volt Xenon lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 31.5"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 2"
- Base: Width 6.75", Depth 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.