The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Three Arms Chandelier enhances the beauty of a foyer by providing bright illumination and adding a lovely handcrafted design element. The Sweeping Taper Three Arms Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Three Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Three-candle cluster.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 12"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 53.5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.