The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Chandelier provides abundant, overall illumination in a design with enchanting handcrafted details. The many curved arms give the visual illusion of movement, letting the viewer's eye flow from one graceful curve to the next.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Hand-forged wrought-iron
- Nine bell-shaped shades
- Lifetime Limited Warranty when installed in residential setting
- Powder-coated finish
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain
- 180 in. electrical wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Fixture Height 26.3", Diameter 32", Weight 36 Lbs.:
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 31.3", Adjustable To 62.3":
- Shade Height 4.75", Diameter 5.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.