The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Nine Arms Glass Chandelier provides abundant, overall illumination in a design with enchanting, handcrafted details. The Sweeping Taper Nine Arms Glass Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Nine Arms Glass Chandelier is available with the following:
- Nine bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 26.3", Diameter 32"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 62.3"
- Shade: Height 4.75", Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.