The Junghans Automatic Wrist Watch with Numbers adds a beautiful and classic element to daily wear in an enduring design by Max Bill. The Automatic Wrist Watch with Numbers features a stainless steel case and a leather strap. Its design is true to the form of the original Max Bill watches offered in the 1950s.
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans grew into one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers. The company has enjoyed a variety of fruitful design collaborations, including that with Bauhaus designer Max Bill in the 1950s and '60s. Known for their aesthetic perfection and high mechanical precision, the Max Bill watches made by Junghans are still loved and collected today.
The Max Bill Automatic Wrist Watch with Numbers is available with the following:
- Highly-polished stainless steel case
- White face
- Minutes indicated with lines, hours with numbers
- Black Leather strap with Polished Steel pin buckle
- Solid steel snap on back bearing Max Bill's signature
- Made in Germany with automatic Swiss movement
- Designed by Max Bill
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.