The Tech Lighting Cirque Flushmount provides bright illumination in a slim and circular design suitable to both transitional and contemporary spaces. The pressed and polished glass shade is set within a die-cast base. Its versatility is evident in the availability of two finishes, two sizes, energy-saving fluorescent, LED (Large only) and incandescent lamping options, and installation on either the wall or ceiling. ADA compliant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Cirque Flushmount is available with the following:
- Pressed glass shade
- Die-cast metal base
- Energy efficient fluorescent and LED options available (Large only)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- Small Option LED Lumens: 800
- Large Option LED Lumens: 2400
- LED option dimmable with low voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- Incandescent option dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ADA Compliant when installed on wall
- ETL Listed Wet
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX7 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large LED option utilizes two 10 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 2.2", Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 2.2", Diameter 11"
Ratings: Based on 19 reviews, this product is rated 4.6842 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.