The Mat-The-Basics Kent Rug provides comfortable texture underfoot in a design that uses bold linear patterns to define furniture groupings. The Kent Rug features a wool and polyester blend, resulting in fibers that are silky to the touch.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Kent Rug is available with the following:
2'8 x 7'10,
3' x 5'4,
4'6 x 6'6,
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8' x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option: Width 2.66', Length 7.83'
- Vacuum regularly, at least once a week and preferably more often in places that are subject to a lot of wear. Always use the flat nozzle when you vacuum. For pile rugs, always finish by vacuuming in the direction of the pile. Remove stains immediately. Tufted rugs should be professionally flat-washed with foam every other year or so. For best results, use textile shampoo, a soft brush and not too much water. Do not spin dry. Do not dry clean.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.