Inspired by the layout and urbanity of New York's most populous borough, Mat-The-Basics Brooklyn Rug is a hand-woven kelim style rug that features a simple grid pattern. The lines of this pattern contrast with the background in both depth (raised) and tone (bolder). Available in a range of sizes and colors.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Brooklyn Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand woven kelim construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
4'6 x 6'6,
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8'3 x 11'6
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.