The Mat-The-Basics Bergen Rug provides luxurious texture underfoot in a beautiful, hand-woven design that unifies furniture groupings. The Bergen Rug features pure wool in a thin and fine yarn count.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Bergen Rug is available with the following:
- 100 percent New Zealand Wool.
- Thin, fine-count yarn.
- Kelim design.
- Made in India.
4'6 x 6'6
5'6 x 7'10
6'6 x 9'9
9' x 12'
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 9' x 12' Option: Width 9', Length 12'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.