The FontanaArte 2-Tier Chandelier enhances daily living with its magnificent, timeless beauty and abundant, overall illumination. The 2-Tier Chandelier features sandblasted borosilicate glass shades mounted on a circular, tiered metal body structure.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Sand-blasted borosilicate glass diffusers
- Two-tiered metal body structure
- One round ceiling canopy
- Central metal downrod (not field cuttable)
- Stainless steel suspension cables (not field adjustable)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Black Plated Brass,
- Twenty-Two 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Thirty-Three 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Downrod: Length 29.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Lower Diameter 35.4", Upper Diameter 19.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 57"
- Large Option Downrod: Length 29.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29.5", Lower Diameter 59", Upper Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.