The FontanaArte 2-Tier Chandelier enhances daily living with its magnificent, timeless beauty and abundant, overall illumination. The 2-Tier Chandelier features sandblasted borosilicate glass shades mounted on a circular, tiered metal body structure.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Sandblasted borosilicate glass diffusers
- Two-tiered metal body structure
- One round ceiling canopy
- Central metal downrod (not field cuttable)
- Stainless steel suspension cables (not field adjustable)
- UL Listed
Black Plated Brass,
- Small option utilizes twenty-two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E14 Halogen Lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes thirty-three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E14 Halogen Lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 47.2", Upper Diameter 19.5", Lower Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 59", Upper Diameter 35.4", Lower Diameter 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.