The FontanaArte Avico Suspension Lamp creates a literally large impression in contemporary spaces. It comes in two sizes, ranging from just under four feet to over five feet in diameter. This large dome shade complements any contemporary color scheme with a variety of solid exterior colors and a White interior for maximum reflective light.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 years later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Avico Suspension Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles Williams in 2006
- Material: Dome-shaped polyethylene shade with White interior
- Chrome metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable steel suspension cable
- Optional 35.4" methacrylate bottom diffuser sold separately. For ordering information, call customer service at 877.445.4486
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option Cable Length 157.4":
- Large Option Fixture Height 31.1", Diameter 63":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 188.5":
- Small Option Cable Length 157.4":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22.2", Diameter 47.2":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 179.6":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.