Named for the extremely luminous stellar explosion, the Foscarini Supernova Suspension energizes a room with its unique form. It offers a surprising view from every angle, featuring layers of discs that deflect the inner bulb's illumination or conversely let the light shine through--it all depends on where one stands. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, 2000.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Supernova Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani
- Shade comprised of parallel discs
- Chrome ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, 2000
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Width 19.75", Height 23.75", Depth 22.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.