The Foscarini Caboche Suspension beautifully transforms areas with its big bowl of sparkling illumination and extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, the Caboche Suspension features a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethacrylate that encircle an internal glass diffuser containing a single light source.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola in 2005
- Material: Polymethylmetacrylate globes surrounding a blown glass diffuser, chromed metal and aluminum
- Lower diffuser in satin opal glass
- Round Chrome ceiling canopy
- Three field-adjustable stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 150 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.88", Diameter 19.75"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 85.88", 207.88"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 8.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 29.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 89", 211"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.