The Foscarini Caboche Suspension beautifully transforms areas with its big bowl of sparkling illumination and extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, the Caboche Suspension features a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethylmethacrylate that encircle an internal glass diffuser containing a single light source.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Suspension is available with the following:
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium Option Shade: Height 7.88", Diameter 19.75"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
- Large Option Shade: Height 11", Diameter 29.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 8.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.