A solid design with loads of sparkle. The Foscarini Caboche Table Lamp features polymethylmetacrylate spheres that provide engaging illumination in a design with extravagant visual texture. The globes encircle an internal blown glass shade that contains a single light source. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto. Made in Italy.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola
- Satin White inner blown glass shade
- Polymethylmetacrylate globes
- In-line dimmer switch
- Black cord
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 12.2", Weight 13.89 Lbs.
- Small Option Shade: Height 8", Diameter 12.2"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.