The Neidhardt Studio Chandelier 25 offers seductive slices of bright illumination in a design that expertly fuses sensible modern forms with contemporary presentation. The Studio Chandelier 25 features a combination of glass and acrylic materials that are used to diffuse a centrally-located lamp.
Neidhardt, headquartered in Redwood City, CA, focuses on quality and simplicity to develop lighting with a distinctive look and energy-preserving lamp solutions.
The Studio Chandelier 25 is available with the following:
- Orbital Sanded Acrylic outer shade.
- Clear Seeded Handblown Glass globe-shaped outer diffuser.
- Satin White Cased Glass cylinder-shaped inner diffuser.
- Ceiling canopy.
- Suspension cables.
- UL Listed.
- Compact Fluorescent: One 13 Watt or 18 Watt or 26 Watt 120 Volt lamp (not included).
- Incandescent: One 100 Watt 120 Volt A lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 25"
- Canopy: Diameter 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.