The Foscarini Caboche Wall Sconce splashes inviting uplighting and downlighting on a wall surface in a design that provides extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, the Caboche Sconce is comprised of a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethylmetacrylate which encircle an internal glass shade containing a single light source.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Inner blown glass shade
- Polymethylmetacrylate globes
- Small option is UL Listed; Medium option is not UL/ETL Listed
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto
- Made in Italy
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12.2", Depth 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 19.75", Depth 9.63"
- Fixture: Height 7.6"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.