The Foscarini Caboche Wall Sconce splashes inviting uplighting and downlighting on a wall surface in a design that provides extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, the Caboche Sconce is comprised of a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethylmetacrylate which encircle an internal glass shade containing a single light source.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola in 2005
- Material: Polymethylmetacrylate globes surrounding a blown glass diffuser, chromed metal and aluminum
- Lower diffuser in satin opal glass
- Provides both up and down light
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12.2", Height 7.6", Depth 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 19.75", Height 7.6", Depth 9.63"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.