Encircled by transparent globes, the Foscarini Caboche Small Pendant transforms rooms with its engaging illumination and jewel-like presence. Its internal glass shade is made of blown glass and adds a gentle diffusion to the light. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto. Made in Italy.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Small Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola in 2005
- Material: Polymethylmetacrylate globes surrounding a blown glass diffuser, chromed metal and aluminum
- Lower diffuser in satin opal glass
- Round Chrome ceiling canopy
- Three field-adjustable stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 78 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
- 78 inch Option Fixture: Height 7.88", Diameter 12.5"
- 78 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 78.88"
- 200 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
- 200 inch Option Fixture: Height 7.88", Diameter 12.5"
- 200 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 207.88"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.