The Quorum Dragonfly Patio Ceiling Fan produces lavish air circulation in a simple, yet sophisticated urban design. With its water resistant canvas blades and durable construction, the Dragonfly Fan is suitable for installation in residential and commercial interiors and covered exteriors.
Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Dragonfly Patio Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3-speed reversible DC motor
- Airflow: 4690 cfm (high, 60" blades); 5630 cfm (high, 72" blades)
- Power usage: 100 watts (high, 60" blades); 101 watts (high, 72" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 46 cfm/watt (high, 60" blades); 55 cfm/watt (high, 72" blades)
- 5 water-resistant canvas blades
- 12 degree blade pitch
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 30 degrees
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Satin Nickel with Gray,
Studio White with White
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 13.75", Adjustable To 16.25"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 72", Diameter 60"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.