The Monte Carlo Studio Ceiling Fan uses three curved metal blades to create satisfying air movement in living spaces. It features three forward and reverse speeds, controllable with a pull chain switch. Available in a variety of finishes.
The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Studio Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 54 inch blade diameter
- Round ceiling canopy
- Install with blades at least 10 feet from the floor
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 10 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 154 RPM
- Motor Size: 188 x 22
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Pull Chain
- Switch on Housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 7846 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 94 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 83 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-35)
- Comes with One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
- Canopy: Diameter 5.15"
- Downrod: Length 6", Diameter 0.5"
- Suspension: Length 14.8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.