The Fanimation Leaf Ceiling Fan, a Hubbardton Forge design, provides satisfying air circulation and inviting illumination. The Leaf Fan is created using an environmentally sound finishing system.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Leaf Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Bronze body finish and Coffee blade finish
- One ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Five wood blades, 54 in. overall diameter
- 15 degree blade pitch
- White wireless hand-held fan and light remote control with 3 speeds in forward and reverse and continuous light dimming
- One 6 in. downrod
- One upper Stone glass diffuser and one lower Stone glass diffuser
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Fan Speed RPMs: Low-68, Medium-124, High-163
- Airflow: 5784 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 72 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 81 cfm/watt (high)
- UL Listed
- three 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra lamps (included). Lower light utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra lamps (included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.