The Emerson Atomical Fan captivates with its modern design, zesty air circulation, and gleaming hub of light. The Atomical Fan features glass shade, blades and SR400 wall control.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Atomical Fan is available with the following:
- One glass diffuser
- Five blades
- SR400 wall control included
- One ceiling canopy
- One 4.5 in. downrod
- 52 in. blade diameter
- 13 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4515 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 59 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 76 cfm/watt (high)
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4515 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 59 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 76 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 10 year motor warranty
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Steel with Natural Cherry Blades,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany Blades,
White with White Blades
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.