The Fanimation Presidio Tryne Ceiling Fan, a Hubbardton Forge design, creates refreshing air circulation in a design that blends forging traditions with modern technology. The Presidio Tryne Fan finish is created using an environmentally sound finishing system.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Presidio Tryne Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Dark-smoke body finish with Slate blade finish.
- One ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees.
- Five wood blades, 54 in. overall diameter.
- 15 degree blade pitch.
- White, wireless, hand-held fan and light remote control with 3 speeds in forward and reverse and continuous light dimming.
- One 6 in. downrod.
- One upper Opal glass diffuser and one lower Opal glass diffuser.
- Fan Speed RPMs: Low-68, Medium-124, High-163.
- UL Listed.
- Upper light utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra lamps (included). Lower light utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra lamps (included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.