A great fan for the great room. With a longer blade span (72"), a larger motor and enhanced housing, the Minka Aire Great Room Traditional Ceiling Fan efficiently circulates air in large interior spaces. The full function wall control features 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Great Room Traditional Fan is available with the following:
- Universal light kit available (call Customer Service to order)
- 5 fan blades
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod
- 72" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 9071 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 106 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.6 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Belcaro Walnut with Dark Walnut,
Brushed Nickel with Dark Walnut
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 13.13", Adjustable To 15.63"
- Blade: Diameter 72"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.