The Kartell E' Pendant designed by Ferruccio Laviani is a lamp of simple and essential design, available in two versions: wall lamp and pendant. The E' Pendant lamp consists of a pleated polycarbonate shade, available in seven colors, and a chromed metal canopy. The cable is adjustable in length between 12 and 80 inches.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The E' Pendant is available with the following:
- Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate pleated shade
- Chrome-plated rosette ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 85.66"
- Shade: Height 5.66", Diameter 5.33"
- Cable: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 80"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.