The handy size and practical handle of the Eva Solo Table Grill make it easy to carry and enjoy your grilled food anywhere. The bowl is porcelain with a stainless steel grid and insert. Prior to being lit, the grill can be safely held by the steel handle. When hot, it stands securely on a wood table protector.
Eva Solo, launched in 1997, is the offspring of a 60-year-old Danish company. It is comprised of a unique collection of award-winning designs that combine appearance and functionality.
The Table Grill is available with the following:
- Designed by Claus Jensen, Henrik Holbaek
- Awards: Baden-Wattemberg International Design Award (2006), iF Design Award (2007)
- Material: White fireproof porcelain
- Stainless steel handle, grid and insert
- Wood trivet table protector
- Easy to carry
- For use with charcoal briquettes
- For outdoor use only
- Dishwasher safe
- Made In Denmark
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.