The LBL Lighting Veneto Grande Suspension Bowl provides a delicious bowlful of vibrant Murano glass for modern interiors. It features a nearly two-foot wide glass bowl with delicate fused frit patterns and a generous smattering of silver flake. The hanging length of the Veneto Grande is field adjustable with the additional included stems.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Veneto Grande Suspension Bowl is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped Murano glass shade with frit patterns and inlaid silver flake
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- One 12" and 24" stem
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes three 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24Q-3 Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 minican Halogen lamp (included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.