The Tech Lighting Oak Park Pendant will add multi-layered and multi-dimensional Craftsman style into an interior space. A wide pyramid of translucent glass overlays a narrower one of white glass. Both are set within a contrasting black metal frame. Available in three glass colors and three finishes on the remaining metal surfaces. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Oak Park Pendant is available with the following:
- Four-sided Craftsman-style outer glass shade
- White inner glass shade
- Black metal frame
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.3"
- Shade: Height 3.3", Diameter 7.3"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.