The Flos Arco Floor Lamp, designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962, is a modern design classic that is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. The large dome-shaped spun aluminum shade dangles at the end of an adjustable curved stainless steel stem, which arches out of a heavy block of White marble.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Arco Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, perforated spun aluminum shade
- Adjustable stainless steel stem
- Rectangular White marble base
- In-line on/off foot switch
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1962
- Shade: Diameter 12.6"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 84.6", Adjustable To 86.6"
- Base: Height 21.5", Width 9.4"
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 91.34"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.