The Flos Arco Floor Lamp, designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962, is a modern design classic that is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. The large dome-shaped spun aluminum shade dangles at the end of an adjustable curved stainless steel stem, which arches out of a heavy block of White marble.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Arco Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Dome-shaped, perforated spun aluminum shade with White Marble base
- Adjustable stainless steel stem
- On/Off Foot Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Arm Extension Adjustable From 74.6", Adjustable To 78.6":
- Base Width 9.4", Height 21.5":
- Shade Diameter 12.6":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.