Designed by Michele De Lucchi, the Artemide Dioscuri Table Lamp adds a soft form and a heavenly glow into modern interiors. The minimalist, bright White design is comprised of a hand-blown acid-etched White glass globe supported by a hidden thermoplastic resin base. Available in four sizes.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dioscuri Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped acid-etched White glass shade
- Thermoplastic resin base
- Inline on/off switch (Mini size only)
- Inline dimmer switch (Small, Medium and Large sizes)
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Mini size utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small size utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium size utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large size utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base lamp (not included).
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 5.38", Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13.38", Diameter 13.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.