Designed by Michele De Lucchi, the Artemide Dioscuri Table Lamp adds a soft form and a heavenly glow into modern interiors. The minimalist, bright White design is comprised of a hand-blown acid-etched White glass globe supported by a hidden thermoplastic resin base.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dioscuri Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi in 2005
- Material: Thermoplastic resin
- Shade Material: Acid-Etched glass
- Globe-shaped White shade
- Inline on/off switch (Mini size only)
- Inline dimmer switch (Small, Medium and Large sizes)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 16.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 13.38", Diameter 13.75":
- Mini Option Fixture Height 5.38", Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9", Diameter 10":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.