Clean, contemporary and satiny smooth. The Tech Lighting Powell Street Pendant features a large dome-shaped spun metal shade that is coated on the interior with White or Sunrise Orange for a wash of white or tinted downlight.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Powell Street Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, spun metal shade with White glass diffuser
- Coated interior
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. field-cuttable cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
High Gloss Black with White Inside,
Satin Nickel with Sunrise Orange Inside,
High Gloss White with White Inside,
Satin Nickel with White Inside
- One 32 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (1550 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 72"
- Fixture: Height 12.4", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84.4"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.