The Artemide Tizio Micro Task Lamp is based on the 1972 Richard Sapper design classic, but 40 percent smaller. It features extraordinary balance made possible by counterweights combined with the use of two arms. The absolute perfect implementation of this design allows the position of the lamp to be adjusted with the lightest touch.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio Micro Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- Shade Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Adjustable shade
- Protective glass lens
- Inner high efficiency anodized aluminum reflector
- Fully adjustable, balanced electrical conductor arms
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum frame
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars
- Red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotating die-cast aluminum base
- Integral low voltage transformer
- 2-intensity on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.