The Modern Fan Aurora Hugger Ceiling Fan combines air circulation with energy efficient lighting to refresh and brighten low-ceilinged rooms. Designed by Ron Rezek, the Aurora Hugger is part of a collection of elegant and sophisticated fans that blend modern form with classic function. Customize it to any space with the various finish, blade color, size and control options.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Aurora Hugger Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- White Acrylic shade
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5017.89 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5940.48 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 62.1 watts (high, 42" blades); 70.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 80.8 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 83.91 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
- Shade: Diameter 15.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.5"
- Housing: Height 5"
- Fan: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.