The Modern Fan Altus Hugger Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek to provide air circulation that refreshes and revives in rooms with low ceilings. The Altus Hugger Ceiling Fan is part of a collection of elegant and sophisticated fans that blend modern form with classic function.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Altus Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 5" to overall height)
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 3985.34 cfm (high, 36" blades); 5078.06 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6421.56 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 61.9 watts (high, 36" blades); 62 watts (high, 42" blades); 70.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 64.4 cfm/watt (high, 36" blades); 81.9 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 90.7 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified (without light only)
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Body Finish:
26W Compact Fluorescent,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Housing: Diameter 8.5"
- Fan: Height Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 17"
- Blade: Diameter 36", Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 28.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.7143 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.