Traditional elegance for the soft contemporary space. The stately look of the metal motor housing gives the Minka Aire Delano Ceiling Fan a certain royal appearance, crowning the fan and complementing its glass shade. The uplight and downlight can be independently controlled, and the fan features 3 fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Delano Ceiling Fan with Intergrated Light is available with the following:
- Etched Marble glass shade
- Pewter finish
- 5 Natural Walnut blades
- Includes WC213 remote
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds (reversed at housing)
- On/off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/down light control
- Remote operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC213 (see Related Products)
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available; see Related Products)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit - see Related Products)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Finish and Blade:
Dark Restoration Bronze with Dark Walnut
Pewter with Natural Walnut
- Uplight utilizes six 15 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra lamps (included). Downlight utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt Mini-can Halogen lamps (included).
- Suspension: Length 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.