The Illuminating Experiences Le Klint 102 Pendant is an iconic design by Tove and Edvard Kindt-Larsen. The popular look flatters Mid-Century Modern homes as well as contemporary spaces. Made of washable PVC, the incredible folds and suppleness looks more like soft fabric.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 102 Pendant is available with the following:
- Large Option Cable Length 60":
- Large Option Fixture Height 21", Diameter 8.25":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 81":
- Small Option Cable Length 60":
- Small Option Fixture Height 15.5", Diameter 8.25":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 75.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.